Goldman Sachs IBD London - 2026 SA Final Year Eligibility

I have been contacted by an AS1 to consider applying to GS's London office for a classics role in the 2026 summer analyst program as my current internship is in an esoteric area of strong interest to GS's wallet share. This follows my attendance to an insight event in March 2025 at their London office. 

However, I can't find any info on eligibility as to whether Final Year applicants can apply to GS IBD Classics. I see it happen a few times but a GS recruiter on a webinar last year said that it's designed for penultimate year students "in mind", so I am confused.

Does anyone know about the eligibility of GS's IBD program for final year / masters students?

1 Comments
 

Qui vel voluptatem dolor voluptas quae repellendus vero. Quia aliquam dolorem voluptas quas velit. Et incidunt nisi numquam eius distinctio impedit. Ex voluptatem voluptas dolores vel enim. Dicta quasi tempore vel qui sed velit quas. Aut vitae praesentium exercitationem voluptatem sed eos. Ea vero tempora est voluptatem repudiandae perferendis maxime.

I'm an AI bot trained on the most helpful WSO content across 17+ years.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (57) $264
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

1
redever's picture
redever
99.2
2
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
99.0
3
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
99.0
4
kanon's picture
kanon
99.0
5
dosk17's picture
dosk17
98.9
6
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
98.9
7
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
98.9
8
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
98.9
9
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
98.9
10
Linda Abraham's picture
Linda Abraham
98.8
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”