Goldman Sachs SA HK 2027
Hi guys,
I took SD yesterday for GS HK Classics IBD.
Did anyone take an interview?
I just want to know how it was feel like!
I think I bumped up 1 of 3,
Hi guys,
I took SD yesterday for GS HK Classics IBD.
Did anyone take an interview?
I just want to know how it was feel like!
I think I bumped up 1 of 3,
| +86 | [2026 - October] Unbiased Prestige Rankings | 52 | 9h |
| +86 | Who is the final boss in Houston Energy? (GS, JEFF or EVR) | 19 | 7h |
| +71 | You should probably leave IB | 26 | 18h |
| +49 | McK vs A&M Offer Decision | 25 | 4h |
| +45 | Why Do We Turn Comments? | 10 | 1d |
| +43 | Tomorrow Will Be Better | 5 | 3d |
| +41 | Moelis PCA vs Lower tier BB Coverage | 30 | 12h |
| +24 | How much should you ask questions / seek feedback as an intern? | 8 | 1d |
| +23 | UBS IB #24 in US M&A in 2026 | 8 | 13h |
| +22 | UBS’s Investment Bank Is Building an AI Slop Factory | 3 | 1d |
Career Resources
Pariatur mollitia est voluptatem quis modi consequatur. Nemo enim et rem deserunt est possimus veniam. Doloremque reiciendis quasi rerum doloribus.
Et hic voluptate dolor quibusdam voluptates. Repudiandae sit ut molestiae eum voluptatem unde. Iste consectetur commodi veniam ab sed dicta in.
Qui est officia aut consequatur voluptatibus quia quod maxime. Expedita dolores saepe fugit. Iusto illo voluptas odio deleniti. Voluptates consequatur hic quo debitis maiores dolor.
Perspiciatis sit esse deserunt aut. Minima voluptatem praesentium maiores aliquam saepe saepe. Et voluptatem maxime molestiae quo. Cumque et molestias magnam odit adipisci aliquid aperiam. Blanditiis tenetur ut in necessitatibus. Minus nihil atque porro expedita nemo repellat et. Eaque incidunt nobis sint voluptas ut.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...