Goldman Sachs Tristate Consortium Oct. 2010

I interviewed for a Summer Analyst position in both Operations and Finance (Controllers) at GS on their superday they had for the Tristate Consortium in Jersey City. Ever since I interviewed on Oct. 13, I've been freaking out about when they're going to get back to me. I received an email almost two weeks ago saying I'm still under consideration and they're trying to get back to me in a "timely manner."

How long does it usually take for GS to get back to interviewees after this kind of event, this early in the year? Should I be concerned? Should I call HR after a full month has passed? I'm only an undergraduate sophomore so I'd be excited for a role in any division that would help me get my foot in the door at GS

2 Comments
 

Ullam est est sapiente magnam repellat saepe. Et deleniti quibusdam eius quod est et.

Aperiam veniam tempora tenetur ipsum non ducimus. Delectus velit earum ut numquam quia.

Et veniam consequuntur laborum est. Esse ipsam quia vel aut excepturi. Molestias provident ut sed architecto ipsa. Aut reprehenderit eos error dolor perferendis.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Guggenheim Partners 02 97.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 06 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (56) $261
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”