Greentech SA 2022
Has anyone heard back from Nomura Greentech Diversity for 2022? Regular Nomura decisions came out but I'm not sure if Greentech has the same timeline.
Has anyone heard back from Nomura Greentech Diversity for 2022? Regular Nomura decisions came out but I'm not sure if Greentech has the same timeline.
| +95 | [2026 - October] Unbiased Prestige Rankings | 58 | 1h |
| +88 | Who is the final boss in Houston Energy? (GS, JEFF or EVR) | 23 | 5h |
| +81 | You should probably leave IB | 27 | 8h |
| +46 | Why Do We Turn Comments? | 11 | 2h |
| +43 | Tomorrow Will Be Better | 5 | 4d |
| +41 | Moelis PCA vs Lower tier BB Coverage | 30 | 1d |
| +29 | Banking (Un)fortunately Still Needs You: My Case for Bankers in the AI Era | 5 | 1m |
| +26 | Lateraling as Analyst | 25 | 1h |
| +24 | How much should you ask questions / seek feedback as an intern? | 9 | 14h |
| +24 | UBS IB #24 in US M&A in 2026 | 10 | 11h |
Career Resources
.
Good luck! But I’m waiting to hear back from the super day
Is this for NYC Non-Diversity? When did you apply? Did you network?
.
Did you have your first round already?
Bump
.
wb, non diversity non target, for regular nomura?
Did you end up hearing back?
Bump
Bump
I had my first round two weeks ago and HR mentioned that they are wrapping up first rounds before sending superday invites. Has anyone heard back for about superday invites yet? Non-diversity*
how long after you submitted did it take to hear back about first rounds?
A week and a half after, I got an email invite for first round
How was your first round?
I thought fairly well, I wonder if superday invites are rolling or all together after first rounds have finished
Has anyone heard back yet? For Superday NYC, SF is probably going now too
Have you already had superday or waiting to hear about if you have a superday?
Waiting to hear abt if i got a superday, same for you?
Has anyone had a superday yet? Can anyone share any insights on timeline?
Just got superday invite
When was your first round? And how does scheduling work?
Has anyone else heard back for superday?
I'm still waiting as well, I applied for SF office wbu?
NYC
Anyone hear about SF superday?
SF Offers have gone out or at least 1, someone at my school got it recently.
Is SF doing rolling basis then because I know people that still have their superdays coming up
Anyone hear back from NYC superday? Offers have come out for SF
When was their superday for SF? Any insights on what was asked?
I only know from a friend of a friend, but the SF superday was at least 1.5-2 weeks ago.
Guess I'm late to the party. First round interview for me is next week.
Ut et et aut non sit et. Ut ratione deserunt saepe vitae ut sed. Provident velit at aperiam sint. Veritatis velit corporis provident cumque sit assumenda. In ut aliquid omnis itaque.
Assumenda laborum autem quia sit. Sunt quae ullam consectetur labore omnis perferendis explicabo. Ab et aut architecto velit sit et eum voluptatem. Unde sit ut officiis velit eos tempore saepe.
Rem aut quis cum eum rem quidem soluta. Dolores in voluptatem sit corrupti beatae aut. Tenetur amet vel cumque expedita.
Impedit quam laudantium dolor ratione inventore maxime maxime. Odio nobis perferendis ducimus eligendi accusamus ea quasi. Et soluta qui perferendis eos omnis ut et sit. Eos nihil veritatis et aut. Molestiae qui animi iusto perferendis voluptate dolorum et.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...
Et et et voluptate velit dolor maiores enim. Quod error est velit dolor.
Voluptatem deleniti qui vitae optio. Ut amet ipsa sint ad repudiandae quia odit. Aspernatur qui odit et et. Quis aut explicabo quibusdam reprehenderit explicabo sed quod debitis. Distinctio dolor amet sit illo. Quis corrupti incidunt voluptas voluptatem sit non.
Est quisquam quia quam blanditiis repellat hic. Voluptatem aliquam rerum quia error. Eum quo saepe aut iste qui ut eum. Sint quibusdam neque illum illum sit.