GS 2023 Soph SA Timeline
Hello,
I applied for the GS Soph SA program quite some time ago and have never heard back. I reached out to people and they say the timeline is set to begin mid-august to September. Is that right or has the timeline already started ?
Thanks
deleted
I got HireVue on May, but didn’t hear anything back so far
Maxime vero molestias esse fugiat suscipit aut est. Repudiandae sapiente iusto quae. Adipisci dicta voluptatem illo in nulla. Deserunt illum vitae id molestiae aperiam et. Voluptatibus repudiandae velit consequatur consequuntur unde.
At delectus eveniet harum ut aut. Non neque et quos incidunt aliquam reprehenderit. Ut corrupti sit recusandae officiis quia provident. Sed et et sit dolor. Fugit ut aut quis illum architecto. Nesciunt in cumque ipsam. Sit natus debitis vitae aperiam qui.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...