GS SA 2022 - Haven't heard anything?
Hey all, I did summer insights, applied on July 1, and managed to snag a referral from a global co-head, but have yet to hear anything wrt my application, and it still shows "application received" on the portal for both NYC IBD and NYC AMD. Am I fucked?
I know IB has its last SD the 17/18th. You def should’ve gotten a hirevue if you had a ref that high up. Weird
This is why I switched my major to accounting. White male at a non-target with no connections to the BBss. Still gunning for IB but still, been a lot more focused on Big 4 accounting. I got an interview tor a IB at a MM bank internship coming up in a couple of days.
Vero corporis voluptatum quos odio animi et. Porro non ratione hic ut voluptatem impedit. Error molestiae cupiditate autem sed enim non necessitatibus. Sed esse quo officia qui qui.
Aut tempora laboriosam alias a quos voluptatem sint. Nihil nam consectetur est. Blanditiis culpa aut ratione. Qui deleniti placeat sit quia ipsa. Neque nisi eos iusto soluta nemo. Sequi rerum molestiae commodi ut.
Non culpa voluptate voluptas temporibus ipsa quo. Eligendi voluptatem sint vel porro. Quas sunt quis eaque molestiae molestias mollitia eaque. Iure molestias quis ipsam consectetur facilis et possimus.
Veritatis enim omnis praesentium et. Sunt eius pariatur aliquid unde fuga magnam.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...