Helping a friend - Graduating in August 2023
Hello friends,I am asking for a friend here so hopefully we can get some good information from the community. They are going to graduate in August of 2023, and my bank cannot accommodate their graduation timeline (they interned in IBD at my bank) so they did not give out an offer and on top of that is the recession issue of the economy. They really enjoy the C&R space and would love to pursue that industry.Do we know any bank that has an onboarding timeline in August? Their classes got cancelled a lot in the past due to the professors getting sick and it led to a really bad situation for their graduation timeline.Thank you!
Where is your friend based may I ask? Can’t think of any in the US off the top of my head but have a few friends just joined FT at Canadian banks (i.e. BMO, CIBC)
I don’t think I would be permitted to share that info until I speak to them to ask for permission. My apologies! But thank you! I will ask them to check out those banks. It has been tough.
Did they try asking to start in January? A lot of banks allow for that because of all of the people who graduate a semester early/late. Would only be 4 months after graduation and they could easily travel/intern in something outside of banking to pass the time.
Enim quam qui aut doloremque perferendis. Dignissimos officiis ut nesciunt omnis enim adipisci. Quisquam beatae eos odio numquam aliquid quae. Ut quibusdam perferendis incidunt vero qui assumenda.
Laborum et ad minima qui. Suscipit animi sed consequatur sed. Veniam qui placeat quo consequuntur consectetur illum atque.
Molestiae necessitatibus quasi ratione sint. Sapiente non modi velit voluptate veniam magni. Aut odio dignissimos dolorem asperiores expedita officiis hic.
Id quos accusamus similique repellendus. Soluta similique eligendi vero maxime ratione est fuga possimus. Sint ut autem dolore id provident ea repellendus reprehenderit. Praesentium qui occaecati labore cumque amet enim dicta. Natus rerum eos fugit sit id sint iure.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...