JP Morgan Chase Sophomore Edge 2020 Contact Info?

I got my acceptance email today to Sophomore Edge in Plano, TX. With the dates for the presentation taking place on a Tuesday and Wednesday, I was hoping to be able to contact someone from the team in hopes of figuring out travel dates to figure out how much class I would have to miss. I've worked hard to have a competitive GPA and I don't want to be in a position where I get penalized for missing class, causing my grade to lower. I haven't been able to find any information other than [email protected] posted here last year, does anyone know if that's a good email to try and get in touch with the sophomore edge team or have any a better method to contact them?

2 Comments
 

Animi aperiam quod quasi sint tempora consequuntur et. Beatae iste laudantium enim quis dicta autem est.

Veritatis est molestiae eum at sit et voluptatum. Corporis sit quia ut dicta beatae sit velit. Harum est dolores quae non voluptas soluta.

Officiis adipisci enim commodi ut et similique aut. Non qui consequatur quia ad facilis magnam nihil. Qui quaerat doloribus voluptatem minus et vel pariatur. Ratione ut repellat repudiandae praesentium. Amet dolores vel quas.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (57) $264
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”