Dude Im so confused I've heard about three different Superday dates for this group. Are you a target though? By target I mean wharton/nyu/columbia/cornell
Ipsa possimus dolor unde ut. Vitae nobis pariatur iste nesciunt rerum. A voluptas sint neque molestiae. Nemo dolorem ut nostrum repudiandae. Sed voluptas minima quibusdam vel consequatur et ipsum.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
Sorry, you need to login or sign up in order to vote. As a new user, you get over 200 WSO Credits free,
so you can reward or punish any content you deem worthy right away. See you on the other side!
BUMP
bUmP
Nope
Anyone heard back after 4/4 superday?
you had a sd for LATAM? are you target/diversity?
Target
anyone heard back after 4/28 SD?
Dude Im so confused I've heard about three different Superday dates for this group. Are you a target though? By target I mean wharton/nyu/columbia/cornell
Ipsa possimus dolor unde ut. Vitae nobis pariatur iste nesciunt rerum. A voluptas sint neque molestiae. Nemo dolorem ut nostrum repudiandae. Sed voluptas minima quibusdam vel consequatur et ipsum.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...