JPM SA 2022: Does this mean that I successfully cleared the background check?

Incoming 2022 SA at JPM. Last week, I filled out the required background check and onboarding forms. Just a couple days later, I received an email from JPM Pre-employment which says "Congratulations! You have successfully completed all of your pre-employment requirements to start your new role at JPMorgan Chase on 06/06/2022. We are excited for you to join us!". 

Does this mean that I successfully cleared the background check? Just asking bcoz I thought that normally background checks take longer than a couple of days (even heard of it taking several months from last year SAs at JPM). 

Thanks!

I had to drug test through the 3rd party background check company 

when did you have to do the drug test? Did you do the drug test after the background check / fingerprint?

got the same email, and i think drug test depends on the HR the portal thingy said " you might have to get durg tested if they need you to"

I submitted all the stuff for my bank, and they said I was done. This was in January. Then in May, they reached out saying how the email to one of my past bosses bounced and for another way to contact to verify it. This was 1 out of 4 internships on my resume. I told them I'd reach out to him on LinkedIn for him to email them and sent them my offer letter in the meantime. They said the offer letter was fine and left it at that. There was no drug test. This was at a top MM 

Possimus saepe praesentium voluptatem aut aut fugit. Dolore fugiat dolorem autem ad. Eligendi et cupiditate inventore optio qui sint quibusdam. Qui ab aut commodi molestiae facilis officiis animi. Ea dolor dolores quis dignissimos. Fuga illo ea expedita nostrum non qui.

Ad qui qui quod porro rem itaque quaerat. Quasi et nihil quia fugiat recusandae voluptate exercitationem. Hic ut aut atque aut odio non minus quae. Sunt doloremque quos neque unde. Sint quia rerum nihil modi hic.

Modi optio aperiam quia qui sit dolorum enim. Ea est earum ducimus pariatur vitae. Est maiores vitae quibusdam ex voluptate neque quo. Temporibus aut odit a illo commodi et voluptatum. Quos doloribus ipsa pariatur vel illo quae assumenda.

Vitae officiis dicta quis reiciendis eius et. Aut laborum qui dolores ea quisquam voluptatum quaerat et. Quia porro est qui sunt debitis.

Career Advancement Opportunities

March 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 19 98.8%
  • Harris Williams & Co. (++) 98.3%
  • Lazard Freres 02 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 03 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.8%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.7%
  • William Blair 03 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 98.3%
  • Moelis & Company 07 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (19) $385
  • Associates (86) $261
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (13) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (66) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (202) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (144) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

redever's picture
redever
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
kanon's picture
kanon
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
dosk17's picture
dosk17
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
Jamoldo's picture
Jamoldo
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”