JPMC SA 2020 (APAC UPDATE)

"
- Your internship will begin on June 22, although from this date until July 3, all you will need to do is complete some new hire onboarding activities so that our teams can test your technology, connectivity and access to ensure a smooth start to your program. It normally takes 3 hours or up to 1 day, depending on the situation. More details on the schedule will be provided to you closer to the start date. You will not, however, start full time work until July 6.

• Your internship will end on August 7. You will be engaging with our business, educators, and one another from home in a remote working format. You will not report to a JPMorgan Chase office. Due to legal, tax, compensation and regulatory considerations it is very important that you remain in your contracted location for the whole internship and not travel to any other location until you have completed your internship. For example, if your contracted location is Hong Kong then you must remain in Hong Kong for the duration of the internship and not perform the internship from any other location.

• We will honor the full financial commitment of your original program duration as stated in your offer letter. This will be paid to you as basic monthly salary following the local payroll schedule during your internship, with the final salary balance paid upon completion of the internship.

• All other terms and conditions as stated in the offer letter you previously signed still stand. "

So... is it safe for me to assume that we have to avail ourselves from June 22 onwards? I actually have things on before July 6th so I am contemplating if I should inform my recruiter since it seems like they will just be performing some basic checks before that.

On a side note, what are your thoughts on this 4 weeks internship? What do you think we would be doing/how we would be assessed for FT conversion?

yes, but from experience most of the SAs are citizens there so it won't be as much of an issue as interning in london/ny (in terms of logistics e.g rent) where many are not originally from there

but agree there is still issues with travelling if they are abroad at this time, unfortunate that they have to be in the remote work location

Accusamus consequuntur ab ut voluptas aliquid. Provident nisi voluptate eos suscipit voluptate nihil ipsum nemo. Commodi quam doloribus autem consequatur deserunt magni velit quaerat. Qui omnis reprehenderit mollitia mollitia ipsum autem vero. Mollitia vitae culpa quia qui et nihil. Et quisquam hic delectus in enim.

Dolor quia et libero nihil ad hic omnis. Non tempore aut vitae. Molestiae sit fugit cumque odit iure qui. Est sit dolor quo deleniti autem voluptas. Sed necessitatibus aut nam dolorem. Magnam eos itaque neque odit ad vel quaerat.

Career Advancement Opportunities

May 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 19 98.8%
  • Harris Williams & Co. New 98.3%
  • Lazard Freres 02 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 04 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.8%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.7%
  • William Blair 03 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 98.3%
  • Moelis & Company 07 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (19) $385
  • Associates (88) $260
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (14) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (67) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (205) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (146) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

redever's picture
redever
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
kanon's picture
kanon
dosk17's picture
dosk17
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
bolo up's picture
bolo up
Linda Abraham's picture
Linda Abraham
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”