M. Klein & Co SA 2022
Does anyone know when M. Klein & Co starts recruiting for 2022? Pretty sure their process was already underway by this time last year
Does anyone know when M. Klein & Co starts recruiting for 2022? Pretty sure their process was already underway by this time last year
| +186 | Piper Sandler in talks to acquire PWP | 75 | 1d |
| +124 | UBS Appears to be Exploring Sale | 19 | 4d |
| +101 | Paradise Is Paradise | 8 | 1d |
| +80 | Drunk VP. How to manage? | 27 | 2d |
| +40 | How do I take my foot off the gas? (AN1) | 4 | 2d |
| +38 | Lazard US Views 2026/2027 | 13 | 2d |
| +26 | Why did EVR succeed vs GHL or PWP that ended up getting acquired? | 9 | 23h |
| +22 | Mandated 9:00am Arrival? | 6 | 5d |
| +21 | Prestige Upgrade: Incoming Piper Sandler Intern (PWP Merger) | 4 | 5d |
| +21 | How early is to early? | 9 | 15h |
Career Resources
Do they sponsor international at top targets?
Ready for some brutal technicals?
Bump
Contact at firm says they haven't started yet. Will be holding info sessions and pushing out apps by end of Feb.
Do they sponsor international students?
Ya I'd already failed my first round m klein interview by this time last year
SPAC SPAC SPAC SPAC
Get ready to be paid in warrants. All kidding aside, if the Churchill SPACs close, assume those who work at M Klein will be very well remunerated.
Apps are closed I think.
Buddy of mine is pretty far into the process so far
Really? I talked to someone there this week who told me they haven't started reviewing resumes yet.
Yeah apps were due yesterday.
Did anyone hear back about interviews yet?
Haven't heard anything yet. Anyone else?
Nope. But I heard it’s two phone screens and then superday.
Any updates?
Should be starting up within 2 weeks
why is it so late this year? heard last year started in feb
I was told they'd be done with the process by May. I assume if we've heard nothing by now, we're out?
Has no one heard anything yet? Someone above said last week they'd be starting up within 2 weeks.
has anyone gotten first rounds yet?
Yes, got invite for interview last Friday. At target school for M Klein
Who has had a second round and how was it?
bump
Had second round today. I messed it up for sure rip
Any way you could PM me.. Were the technicals significantly harder than first round / what flavor were they?
I'm sure you did fine. They design their interviews to increase in difficulty as you get questions right. Overall I think they just want to see your thought process.
Those who got first rounds, did you network?
Has anyone heard back after second rounds?
bump, has anyone heard back?
Any updates on M. Klein's process?
I think it's done.
Et dolor et qui accusantium. Id soluta non minus ullam aut autem delectus. Atque suscipit maxime cupiditate voluptatem maiores cum consequatur nisi. Modi nobis aliquid nihil similique qui aut. Quia hic vel rerum optio accusamus sit rerum consequatur. Quam inventore doloremque reiciendis sint qui.
Facere odio laboriosam non expedita. Excepturi fuga nulla iste molestias.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...
Molestias fugit iste excepturi culpa incidunt. Nesciunt asperiores deleniti ipsam ea. Explicabo voluptatibus quidem et magni odit quod. Laudantium deleniti est expedita inventore. Voluptas provident alias nihil nulla voluptas rerum et. Recusandae quia numquam sed et architecto sint. Sint iure ex qui optio harum praesentium aut.