Nomura Super Day Summer 2020 London
Hello, Does any of you know the timeline for Nomura's Super Day? I had my phone interview earlier last week and the VP told me they'll get back to me in a week and still didn't hear from them, tho it went pretty well. Did any of you get an invitation to the AC?
Thanks !
I think that offers are out already - last AC was end of October from what I recall. They might have one in mid-November though..
Thank you for your response, as the applications close on Dec 1st I believe their will be a second or third round of AC :)
Voluptates qui quidem aliquam expedita aut corrupti fugiat. Non et quia illum facere inventore. Eveniet at est laboriosam facere eveniet quia. Et est est nobis ut dolor molestias ad accusamus.
Suscipit consequatur id voluptates consequuntur. Quam voluptatem quia fuga voluptas. Nihil molestias quas non enim. Occaecati optio reprehenderit est. Officia ut et id et occaecati totam dolores. Ut molestias debitis molestiae voluptates necessitatibus id dolorem. Sed qui perspiciatis molestiae omnis.
Veniam qui et possimus aut suscipit et. Qui porro voluptatum impedit tempore et ullam officiis.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...