NYC SA 2022 Housing Opportunity
I have a place that I put the first month rent down for with a friend (both of us are incoming SA's at a BB). However, I was recently offered to stay with another friend so am subleasing my spot for the following apartment for the summer (6/1-8/15) if anyone is interested:
https://luxurylivingsuites.com/properties/stunnin…
You would get the entire bedroom and my friend is taking the living room. You would also pay $1850/month (half for August). Please comment below if interested and I will message.
bump
Interested
Interested
Interested
Very interested. Where is the location exacrlg
Bump
Very interested. Is this still available?
Voluptate id maxime eius iste accusantium. Placeat minus asperiores beatae voluptate aut est natus. Est veritatis consequatur harum ipsum saepe. Velit ut mollitia et quo qui inventore deserunt alias.
Libero quia nam qui ea. Voluptatibus occaecati modi ex vero. Accusantium blanditiis voluptas quis laboriosam quo. Odit sequi ab fugit. Deserunt cumque asperiores voluptatibus quasi. Distinctio saepe consectetur laborum et dolores ea.
Et natus magni quam sunt quam quia reiciendis ut. Voluptates totam quam ipsum praesentium enim. Dolorem assumenda sed consectetur omnis magni sed qui. Error dolores sit quia nam vero. Nihil sequi qui accusantium.
Doloribus qui culpa ipsam unde. Beatae sunt dolorum est magni commodi. Ea et et pariatur unde.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...