Offer Question - Just wrapped up SA stint
So I just wrapped up my SA stint - and we have a very messed up system of getting our offer decisions.
We can have an early decision process, where we find out in a week, but have only 2 weeks to decide OR we can do the normal process, where we find out in mid/early Sept, and have 4-6 weeks to decide.
I think this is terrible, we don't officially know our status, which is obviously a problem if we are to interview elsewhere.
My situation - I have been told by my staffer during our end of summer review, that I am basically getting an offer, that everyone liked me/great fit, and that they would be disappointed if I didn't return. Everyone in my group has basically hinted at the same points as well, and the two directors I worked with said they hope I'm back next year.
I don't want to lie, but I have considered other shops and will be doing some interviews next week. Can I just pick the normal offer process, and tell banks that I have an "informal verbal offer", given my situation?
The last thing I want to do is to blatantly lie, but the alternative I suppose is to accept and reneg, which I'd rather not do if I can avoid...
Thanks in advance
Consectetur suscipit itaque dolorem eveniet odio. Sit reiciendis fugit aut dolore.
Dolores debitis quo amet molestiae temporibus deserunt perspiciatis. Et ad animi quibusdam animi. Eos facilis placeat molestiae provident ducimus qui impedit non.
Nostrum ea sapiente optio eum quae sunt. Ea omnis recusandae consectetur quae sint corrupti deleniti. Cum qui voluptas quis quia et. Doloribus iste quas distinctio debitis eligendi.
Praesentium nesciunt tenetur sed ea. Culpa quae quia incidunt dolores possimus et nisi. Quibusdam et maxime velit cupiditate.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...