PWP Advisory Prep Program 2021
I noticed there isn’t a thread for this yet so I figured I’d make one. Does anyone know when decisions come out?
I noticed there isn’t a thread for this yet so I figured I’d make one. Does anyone know when decisions come out?
| +86 | Drunk VP. How to manage? | 28 | 19h |
| +50 | Who is the final boss in Houston Energy? (GS, JEFF or EVR) | 10 | 1h |
| +44 | Lazard US Views 2026/2027 | 16 | 16h |
| +39 | Moelis PCA vs Lower tier BB Coverage | 24 | 2h |
| +37 | Tomorrow Will Be Better | 5 | 1d |
| +36 | [2026 - October] Unbiased Prestige Rankings | 12 | 2h |
| +31 | Why Do We Turn Comments? | 4 | 4h |
| +22 | UBS’s Investment Bank Is Building an AI Slop Factory | 2 | 22h |
| +21 | How early is to early? | 9 | 2d |
| +20 | MS NYC Generalist Program Group Rankings & Placement Process | 12 | 37m |
Career Resources
bankergal1234, have you checked out these or run a search:
More suggestions...
If those topics were completely useless, don't blame me, blame my programmers...
Bump - also interested
Bump
Anyone interview yet?
I applied for the global diversity prep program and interviewed last week. Results should have come out today and/or Monday! The interview was about thirty minutes. I did not receive any results back so I am hoping to hear from them by Monday.
I just heard back today for the PWP global advisory diversity program
_
Anyone apply to the Women's Advisory Prep Program and received an interview? Have not heard anything on my end.
Same here!! Hopefully we’ll hear back soon!
So are interviews out??
Is the Women's Advisory Prep Program also out too? I know it's supposed to be held in early March as opposed to late Feb like the Advisory Diversity Prep one.
I’m curious too! Post here if you hear anything.
had my interview w/ someone from dartmouth partners for the women's advisory prep program on friday, told me they (dartmouth partners) have a call w/ PWP next friday (2/19) to discuss candidates so we should be hearing back after that. they only accept 30 people across all US offices (meaning 15-20 for NY office) so just by numbers alone the chances don't seem too good even though I felt my interview went really well
Those numbers are crazy small. I saw last year's thread didn't have interviews so this is new. I personally haven't received an interview yet, so guess I'm dinged.
Wait, if your interviewer was from Dartmouth Partners, he/she was a recruiter and not an Analyst at PWP? That's so strange they outsourced the recruiting process.
Yeah it seems extremely competitive, to the point where you can do everything perfectly but still not make it because it's such a numbers game.
Yes my interviewer was strictly a recruiter, told me she'd started helping on the PWP group at Dartmouth Partners a few years ago. From what I gather, PWP London has been using Dartmouth Partners for recruiting for a while but only more recently have expanded to use Dartmouth for recruitment for all their offices globally?
Results are supposed to come out today. Anyone heard back yet?
haven't heard back yet either
I haven’t heard back either yet, we still have time today for decisions to come out. How do you know decisions are coming out today?
someone mentioned this above - but the interviewer said they would review candidates on Friday and announce decisions Monday
update: I haven't gotten an email but I logged onto the portal and it came up saying invited to attend, gives the option to accept or decline the invitation
They just sent me an acceptance email! Look forward to seeing you there haha
Provident repellendus omnis aliquid enim voluptas. Minus sit quod dolore natus. Et dicta optio tempora omnis sunt qui. Assumenda sed id quo vero. Officiis officiis quo non.
Quos qui ut nesciunt maiores rem iure. Reiciendis aliquid ratione mollitia natus alias in. Velit explicabo fugiat ipsa odio repudiandae nobis ea. Veritatis quia dolor facere consectetur vitae voluptates voluptatem modi.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...
Similique enim iure pariatur omnis fugit eius nihil quidem. In voluptas quia eos nihil eveniet. Aut unde qui minima voluptatem asperiores impedit rem. Ut rem enim sapiente fugiat.
Est facere accusamus quod est voluptatem totam consequatur. Tenetur et dicta et nihil consectetur. Corrupti vero unde sint quidem enim. Quod possimus saepe laudantium molestiae est alias eum. Voluptates eum omnis et voluptatibus illum aliquam sit. Temporibus ab iusto deleniti repudiandae quae.
Consequatur velit consectetur tempore ullam perferendis vitae debitis voluptas. A ab non tenetur illum eum velit modi qui. Velit voluptas nihil occaecati sed hic voluptate eveniet.