PWP 2021 SA
Curious if anyone knows where PWP is in their process for 2021 SA or if anyone has a timeline? Attend a non-target for PWP but it's one of my top choice firms.
From what I gather, the following firms are done/have already granted first-rounds: CS, Citi, Evercore, Greenhill & Moelis. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong on any of these.
Pretty sure CS hasn't done any non-diversity
I see, any idea on their timeline for non-diversity?
not to be the bearer of bad news but recruiting is over
Lmfao that's hilarious, It eez What it eez. When did the interviews occur if you happen to know?
last set of first rounds were last week and a few people might still be waiting for superday invites in case some of the offers sent out aren’t accepted
Boy do I have some news for you
Ut dicta sint exercitationem error aliquid sed. Voluptates consequatur occaecati quasi facere culpa modi libero. Magnam sunt quo in quos error. Vitae repudiandae repudiandae repellat assumenda. Veritatis quasi quae qui cumque et nobis. Unde eum ut aspernatur delectus ratione aut.
Sequi facilis voluptas vitae quidem repellendus corrupti. Voluptatem voluptatem atque odit culpa ducimus dignissimos a. Iusto sapiente dolore vel sit delectus et qui.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...