PWP / Moelis SA 2018 London

Hi,

anyone heard back after the online tests??

Since I've completed them, but there was no contact thereafter.

Do you guys advise to send email?

Thank you

11 Comments
 
Best Response

I don't know about Moelis. They have finished full-time recruiting though.

At least for PWP it also depends where you from. They have a focus on German speakers who are largely or even entirely recruited through WHU/ St. Gallen on-campus events.

I think they may have sent out additional tests to have potential back-up candidates in case someone rejects their offer unexpectedly.

It would be best to contact HR I guess. Do you have another offer you can leverage?

 

Sed facilis iusto voluptatem et et dignissimos. Quis temporibus ea molestiae rerum quis. Velit ut quia quidem recusandae. Deleniti voluptatem quo molestiae nihil quis vel.

Sit sapiente tenetur et eum. Qui est rem aut voluptatem vel numquam sit. Quia cum ipsam laboriosam delectus.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (57) $264
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”