Qatalyst 2021
I had nine interviews but haven't heard back. Does anyone know where they are in the process? Is anyone else in the same boat?
I had nine interviews but haven't heard back. Does anyone know where they are in the process? Is anyone else in the same boat?
| +211 | Just One More Year | 17 | 4h |
| +172 | Piper Sandler in talks to acquire PWP | 74 | 5d |
| +124 | UBS Appears to be Exploring Sale | 19 | 2d |
| +87 | Paradise Is Paradise | 8 | 9h |
| +77 | Drunk VP. How to manage? | 27 | 1d |
| +38 | How do I take my foot off the gas? (AN1) | 4 | 1d |
| +38 | Lazard US Views 2026/2027 | 13 | 1d |
| +32 | M&A is Paradise | 1 | 6d |
| +25 | Why did EVR succeed vs GHL or PWP that ended up getting acquired? | 7 | 3d |
| +24 | HR is starting to worry me, do I throw a hail mary during an upcoming chat with an MD? | 4 | 51m |
Career Resources
Is this for FT?
This is very normal for them, especially if you are Canadian.
FT or SA
SA
it’s over
I think that shit ended in May man. I had like 6 back then, but I did hear back (L).
don't think it ended in May as I had a friend get an offer in July, but yup they're done now. Hired very few SA this year
anyone know if they’re running a FT process? looking a LinkedIn there’s a decent amount of analysts who weren’t interns, but wondering if they’re hiring this year
already kicked off unfortunately
source?
Can confirm that Qatalyst is not taking any FT this year.
I'm in the process. They're taking 3-4 FTs
Sorry dude. While they officially launched a process there are no plans to take any FT. Maybe you have a shot if your last name is Quattrone.
I literally just spoke to someone at the firm. They are doing FT recruiting 100%. They took 3 interns this year
Pretty sure SA is done. Best of luck to all the FT homies out there
Anyone have any updates? I know it's a very competitive process but curious if anyone's in it/any offers out
are you in it? Had a couple rounds of interviews two weeks ago, but haven't heard back yet
In the same boat and haven't heard back unfortunately. My interviews were really challenging too but also curious if any offers are out
Test notifications
Test
Test reply
Test reply
Test upvote
For FT, does anyone know how many interviews until the offer decisions are made?
A mentee of mine got an SA offer and had 14
can confirm it's a long process and have to make it through at least 10-12 rounds
Quo et quas placeat ut qui. Vel quos et et aperiam voluptas nemo officia et. Provident eos dolorum dolor praesentium non. Libero possimus maxime iure vel quisquam consequatur. Veniam iusto placeat eos iusto.
Et minus cumque ut mollitia nisi. Numquam qui illo nihil dolores velit quo voluptates. Necessitatibus vero dolore nisi doloremque voluptas corrupti eos. Dolorem velit qui repellendus voluptatibus sed fuga. Facere cupiditate et ut et aut enim. Molestiae sint illo laudantium corrupti dolores.
Repellat possimus fugit aut et. Necessitatibus ut asperiores doloremque distinctio. Iste et dicta sit.
Voluptatibus eum quos alias quod nihil non fugit. Ut doloremque id ab rerum consequatur et. Eos corporis sed modi doloremque debitis sunt enim. Ut et id repellat.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...
Velit nulla nemo soluta ut. Sequi perspiciatis sint nemo rerum totam consequatur quos. A assumenda eum doloremque dolore sint aperiam quis. Tenetur at ea recusandae quasi nostrum porro perspiciatis.