Raymond James FT 2023
Submitted an app a few weeks ago. Was curious to hear where people are at in the process - If anyone could shed some let on their current experience/where they are at regarding interviews it would be much appreciated
Submitted an app a few weeks ago. Was curious to hear where people are at in the process - If anyone could shed some let on their current experience/where they are at regarding interviews it would be much appreciated
| +190 | Just One More Year | 15 | 4h |
| +172 | Piper Sandler in talks to acquire PWP | 74 | 5d |
| +123 | UBS Appears to be Exploring Sale | 19 | 2d |
| +87 | Paradise Is Paradise | 8 | 1h |
| +77 | Drunk VP. How to manage? | 27 | 21h |
| +38 | How do I take my foot off the gas? (AN1) | 4 | 1d |
| +38 | Lazard US Views 2026/2027 | 13 | 1d |
| +32 | M&A is Paradise | 1 | 5d |
| +25 | Why did EVR succeed vs GHL or PWP that ended up getting acquired? | 7 | 2d |
| +24 | HR is starting to worry me, do I throw a hail mary during an upcoming chat with an MD? | 3 | 1h |
Career Resources
I heard from a dude in my school a while back that they weren't taking new FTs. Curious to know if this is still true though
There is an application open for AN1 at all locations and groups. Not if that tells to their true hiring needs though
I heard from a buddy that they had some super days for FT at the end of September.
Got rejected this morning. Interned at UMM IB top group in NYC this summer
Do you think their process is wrapped up? I know in many cases there are multiple SDs at other shops
No idea, I honestly didn't network. I'm international student and not even sure if they sponsor
So you didn't get a return from Jefferies?
I got a 1st round for their HQ like 3 weeks ago but turned it down. Would guess they've wrapped up SD's at this point
Assoc I know there said they aren't running formal stuff right now, at least in NYC
So would you say it’s more on an ad-hoc basis depending on group hiring needs? I’m certain HC isn’t looking to hire but could be different in other groups
Nam commodi ea alias. Laborum delectus tenetur unde qui corrupti. Nostrum omnis ex aperiam fugiat rerum ut.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...