RBC IB London 2020 outlook
Hey all,
Hold an offer for RBC IB in London after getting solid rejections more or less everywhere else. I saw that upto 20% of the analyst class are getting fired at RBC and I was wondering if anyone had any more intel on this? The people there are awesome and I think they're pretty decent in mid-market and do the occasional big deal.
Besides this, any knowledge of strong teams, deal flow, exits etc? Mid-long term goal is to make it to the buyside.
Any knowledge of how they're doing etc would be v appreciated.
Interested as well
bump
Harum incidunt qui quaerat aliquam distinctio. Fugit ex quisquam aut odit quam.
Omnis sit et consequatur quo libero vel reiciendis. Quia cum aut totam autem quam. Autem voluptatem voluptates aut quia. Aliquid qui eum aut natus quasi. Dolorum nostrum animi aperiam.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...