SA 2025 What Should I Do?

Hey fellow monkeys, it is my first post ever so I apologize in advance for any missteps. A little bit of context about myself, I currently attend Cc in Florida (4.0GPA) and will transfer in spring 2024 to a non-target state school. It already sounds iffy I know, that’s why I tried to take some initiative in my Cc years,I am finishing the FMVA from CFI, interned at some local financial advisors firm, networked with alumni from my state school. I was hoping to get an IB internship in SA 2025 and maybe a FT role after as this is my goal. But the applications opened already and I am not ready to apply yet as I was hoping to start networking intensively and work on my interview prep in 2024. Any advice on how to approach this? Thank you in advance.

1 Comments
 

Repellendus aut iste ut culpa sint omnis temporibus. Vitae vel rerum architecto. Incidunt excepturi eius velit sunt rerum accusantium occaecati. Voluptatem aut optio mollitia aut quia.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (57) $264
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

1
redever's picture
redever
99.2
2
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
99.0
3
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
99.0
4
kanon's picture
kanon
99.0
5
dosk17's picture
dosk17
98.9
6
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
98.9
7
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
98.9
8
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
98.9
9
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
98.9
10
Linda Abraham's picture
Linda Abraham
98.8
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”