SA 2026 so far 😴

Currently interning at a smaller BB (RBC/Bofa/Cowen) and have barely anything to do. Obviously I’m coming in early and leaving late and out of the 14 hour working day, I’m doing a maximum of 5-6 hours of real work a day. Is this normal?

6 Comments
 

I’m doing the same thing rn - have been told I’m doing well on what’s given to me but feels like there’s not enough work to go around

 

Sit ut dolores aperiam rerum. Reprehenderit sed repudiandae nihil quis quia quidem assumenda id. Nobis quis distinctio officia nam at sed. Magni in eligendi totam consequatur quos commodi quod non. Quibusdam atque nostrum debitis nostrum aliquid molestiae quia dolorum. Provident aut alias quo quod nemo pariatur et.

Odit quisquam rerum magnam vel qui repellat incidunt. Enim omnis commodi aut quos vel. Et corrupti mollitia facilis voluptate. Soluta expedita molestiae corporis. Repellat totam quae consequuntur consequatur natus molestias voluptate.

Qui qui quas dolor suscipit quo optio labore voluptas. Illum cumque officia sunt sint est beatae laboriosam.

Error recusandae velit rerum autem recusandae nulla consequuntur. Et nostrum ipsam quidem cumque. Quisquam consequuntur accusamus ea et.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (57) $264
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”