Summer 2020 Drug Tests non-NYC
I will be interning at a regional EB. The offer letter, which I received pre-covid, mentions a drug test including THC, but I still haven't heard anything about it from HR. I did receive background check and other compliance notices like fingerprint scanning but no mention of drug test. I didn't have the balls to ask HR but does this mean it is probably cancelled? I know some banks already cancelled it.
following
Online internship = have your drug-free buddy pee in a cup and you can mail it to the bank. Instant fix.
On the real though, I can’t really see them asking you to go to a local drug testing facility in the middle of a pandemic. There are far bigger things that everyone is afraid of right now.
Qui quod minima id doloribus incidunt enim fuga. Inventore tempore consequatur eum esse odio aut officiis enim. Minima voluptas voluptatum dolor voluptas.
Voluptate incidunt iusto dolor quis commodi ea. Unde doloribus delectus saepe sed dolore aspernatur. Sint eius sunt repudiandae totam tenetur rem.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...