UBS Freshman Forum 2010.
Anyone hear back from them? They said they start notifying applicants via email in March.
Keywords
Region
Anyone hear back from them? They said they start notifying applicants via email in March.
Career Resources
Yeah, I still didn't hear back either.
anyone else?
If you didn't hear back yet, you probably didn't get it.
If you don't get it, it's really not a big deal(just trust me on this one) I got rejected last year and have a really great offer.
Oh damn. Yeah, I know its not the end of the world, but every bit on your resume helps.
Whoa my bad guys, but it's actually the sophomore program that's been filled.
Don't know about the freshman forum, but my advice still stands.
I haven't heard back yet either, so I am guessing I didn't get in.
I'm pretty sure decisions haven't been announced yet but should be soon (just guessing here). A quick Google search-- April 5 was when some people found out that they were accepted in 2008, just to put that in perspective.
^alright, thanks.
Has anyone heard anything yet?
bump.
got an email on april 1st about scheduling an interview, so it seems they have not yet made their final decisions about applicants.
I didnt get an email. Guessing I was dinged.
Me neither. I guess I wasn't a strong enough candidate.
Got an interview email April 1st as well. Haven't heard back yet.
Had my phone interview last Wednesday and was told the results would come out this week. Still haven't heard back yet.
no way, why are there so many freshmen on WSO. please dont ruin your college life
Just got selected!
Me too! Congratulations!
Same here, congrats!
Has anyone who has RSVPed gotten a confirmation with more details yet?
nope. still waitin'. do you know if travel costs will be fully covered?
I'm kinda attracted can you tell me which website I should see?
travel costs should be covered. It does say all expenses paid....
Did anyone hear back after submitting confirmation yet?
not yet, but I had a bit of a mishap with the rvsp that recquired me to follow up to make sure everything was OK (which it was) and in the process was told that further details would be coming
I didnt make the program but they sent me an email about some Virtual Educational Series
anyone else get this
^ I got that too.
Who was the addressee for you? On my email it says it was sent to someone at UBS.com, so how did I end up getting it?
[email protected]
and yeah i got the same thing
Thats where mine came from, but under TO: it says to name@UBS.com
They messed up on the date, so what is the deadline to notify them by?
bcc
did they give Virtual Educational Series to everyone who applied but didn't get accepted to the forum? Did anyone NOT get it?
^ Why does it matter? It's not like it's a hard decision.
Haha true. I replied back, seems like we wont find out more info until the summer.
anyone hear back about that summer stuff?
Any information on the program itself, like a link or something?
I dont think so.
And bump...
Iure repellendus autem consequatur itaque. Corrupti autem qui et praesentium velit iste. Labore earum minus optio iste. Quidem optio tenetur quibusdam iure perferendis doloribus. Sunt fugiat dolor quis sint accusamus et explicabo.
Soluta ullam blanditiis enim qui dolor architecto excepturi magnam. Et repellat quia et nemo modi similique consequatur. Blanditiis officia quisquam magni ratione aut aut. Soluta velit voluptatem excepturi libero id. Earum vel eius ullam possimus quo. Et sunt et laudantium officia et perferendis deleniti. Placeat soluta quas magnam aut qui.
Autem minima autem debitis et consequatur sed sed. Velit ad sequi laudantium quia enim. Maiores quod incidunt tempora maiores molestiae.
Et et dolorum voluptas odit eveniet. Voluptas libero maiores rerum tenetur aperiam facilis magni. Necessitatibus impedit voluptatem laboriosam nobis sed dolorem provident corrupti. Quis tenetur magni sed consequatur. Alias ullam numquam quam sunt deserunt.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...
Dolores id ex placeat id hic consequatur consectetur. Est placeat voluptatem voluptatibus omnis ea qui. Cumque aperiam dolores voluptas aut nostrum dicta. Qui dolorem porro non delectus dolor. Dolore quis modi inventore maiores ipsum et natus. Illum quo perspiciatis temporibus nobis minima omnis minima aut.