wAllStrEEt iNTErnS MakE 16000 a MonTh
Yall out here making 40k in 10 weeks? (roughly) I know I aint, I'm prorated 110k for 10 weeks, which is around 21k. Why is bloomberg talking so much shit at my ever so lowly (/sarcasm) IB internship??
Yall out here making 40k in 10 weeks? (roughly) I know I aint, I'm prorated 110k for 10 weeks, which is around 21k. Why is bloomberg talking so much shit at my ever so lowly (/sarcasm) IB internship??
| +158 | Piper Sandler in talks to acquire PWP | 68 | 9h |
| +155 | Just One More Year | 11 | 3d |
| +119 | UBS Appears to be Exploring Sale | 19 | 12h |
| +86 | Paradise Is Paradise | 6 | 15h |
| +81 | Bringing Deals as a Vice President | 25 | 22h |
| +52 | Drunk VP. How to manage? | 20 | 3h |
| +38 | Q&A | Investment Banking Analyst, UBS | 2 years in investment banking | 11 | 2d |
| +32 | M&A is Paradise | 1 | 3d |
| +31 | Will they pay Directors $1mm+? | 14 | 3d |
| +27 | Best Groups at UBS NY | 10 | 2d |
Career Resources
They’re talking about quant traders and shit
Some people make OT. Why is this so hard for you to understand?
Cali IB SA are on 2x OT, they’re easily pulling that in
I thought the banks limit interns in Cali
Heard that too but my SA23 in Cali is prorated base, not hourly - is that just an exception?
Definitely made more than 16k per month during my banking internship with OT
Dolorem aut ut accusamus a molestiae maiores impedit. Voluptatem porro dolores cupiditate pariatur aut ratione odit. Ut vel deleniti temporibus quasi a asperiores.
Aut expedita voluptatem voluptate pariatur. Sed tempora sunt impedit. Saepe voluptate eos quis et.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...