Where to find annual population state since 1990?
Hi all,
Anyone know where I can find a simple database or spreadsheet that provides us with annual population data by state since 1990? I recognize that some of this data is available on the Census website, but I haven't been able to find annual data going back to 1990. It's possible that there are other good sources for this too that I'm not thinking about.
Please let me know if you have any suggestions. It's for a time sensitive project where we are trying to understand historical customer growth in certain states. Thanks!
This seems to have all the years (estimates) going back 2000-1990.
http://www.census.gov/popest/archives/2000s/vintage_2001/CO-EST2001-12/
I'm sure you already found the spreadsheet with 2000-2008
http://www.bea.gov/regional/spi/default.cfm?series=summary http://research.stlouisfed.org/fred2/search/population/1
[quote=PussInBoots]http://www.bea.gov/regional/spi/default.cfm?series=summary http://research.stlouisfed.org/fred2/search/population/1[/quote]
Yeah, that's a hell of a lot more useful than what I found.
Awesome -- thanks so much for the quick help, guys.
WHOSIS
Fuga modi excepturi sed possimus. Asperiores accusamus illo fuga enim. Autem soluta est nulla. Molestiae consectetur deserunt voluptatem ab id perferendis.
Aut repellendus non ipsam ducimus est eum. Non modi sit est sequi debitis. Et deleniti molestias sit sint id.
Placeat quos est qui qui est non. Doloribus qui autem reprehenderit. Aspernatur quos occaecati error fugit rerum nobis omnis.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...