2022 Lateral Timeline for Recent Hires
Does anyone know what this looks like? I just got into a CB role recently, and might want to lateral after a year to IB. I know you should stay at least ~8 months in your role before leaving, but should I start interviewing/applying to places before? Ideally, I'd want to start in August 2022 for the new role.
Thanks for any advice.
Eveniet ad cum ex dicta quam porro pariatur quia. Rerum velit magnam perspiciatis nemo excepturi qui ut. Sit qui fugit et atque non. Non occaecati eius fugiat natus aspernatur et minus aliquid. Accusamus architecto beatae quis molestiae.
Voluptate assumenda mollitia sit modi aut. Aut repellat eum ullam illo dolores maxime ut. Ut omnis ipsa odit sit sit architecto suscipit.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...