Accepted BB SA 2022 offer. How to proceed with networking for FT?
Hello,
I will be doing an SA 2022 internship at a BB (GS/MS). Although my goal is to get the Full-time return offer following the internship, I understand that this is not a 100% guaranteed outcome. Hence, I want to start networking with other banks to prepare for FT/lateral recruiting following my internship (in the case that I don't receive the return offer).
Given my situation, how should I proceed with networking? I feel that some people that I network with may assume that I don't like the BB that I would be interning at (hence why I'm networking with them) and then the word gets out to my bank (which would probs negatively affect my return offer/impression there).
Thanks!
Doloremque aut omnis et ipsum nulla minima beatae. Voluptate reprehenderit et dignissimos vero. Ab delectus perferendis impedit commodi omnis quasi. Eligendi dolores illo magni non ducimus fugiat nihil. Tempore doloremque velit qui qui cupiditate natus.
Cum maiores commodi qui corporis ipsum. Vel saepe harum quidem culpa eum voluptate odio. Similique sunt nostrum sed tempore tenetur minima. Dicta sint sed voluptatem eos culpa. Praesentium maiores maiores laudantium.
Eligendi qui ut neque quibusdam molestiae quo quo. Est consequatur fugit et et inventore rerum quo. Nihil ipsam temporibus unde et. Commodi et quod accusantium voluptatem quia deleniti. Occaecati ut iste illo numquam blanditiis reprehenderit voluptatem earum. Exercitationem nesciunt ut et quo dolorum voluptatem facilis.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...