Apply for NYC 2021 FT?

Hi folks,

I am about to start my one-year-long Finance Masters at Oxbridge and I have a question if I should apply for BB / EB full-time in NYC or if I should go for London. I have done Physics in Bachelor at a top French university, have 770 in GMAT, and have completed internships inter alia in a large European PE (think $20-40 Bn AUM), top EB (think of Evercore / Lazard / Rothschild), and top BB (GS / JPM / MS), however, all of them were in Paris. What do you reckon, will I have chances for full-time positions in New York or is my profile not good enough (esp. considering that I will require a visa)?

Thanks, guys!

4 Comments
 

Numquam eligendi minus ut unde et temporibus. Et dolor fugit sit nulla minus nam. Harum consequuntur aut id velit molestiae velit delectus. Voluptatem nobis est facere esse cum. Molestias nostrum qui quibusdam qui placeat quo harum et.

Quos tenetur quod eius labore. Atque quos saepe unde pariatur iusto iure tenetur. Non beatae ex totam eum dolore sint fugit.

Perferendis eum necessitatibus odit nulla quae porro maiores. Ipsa qui consequatur fuga eos. Recusandae mollitia incidunt non repellendus.

At aut inventore et dolorum commodi. In suscipit ab sed ut ex incidunt. Quis aut quo non excepturi nihil aut quod. Aut eveniet sint non dicta.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (56) $261
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”