If you have a 3.5+ GPA, Lincoln also started recruiting a few days ago. It’s not a BB but it’s not really small either. I think Piper Sandler might also still be open.

A few shops will start recruiting during Fall and what you can do is look up boutiques in your desired area and start cold emailing their recruiting email to see if and when they are taking applications for a summer analyst.

I think Raymond is still open, DB (im also non target, if I can do it so can you), smaller banks...just do a LinkedIn search and start networking 

Most Helpful

I can probably help out here. I finally got an offer, but reached out to many HR departments to get some recruiting timelines. There are plenty of MM firms that are still recruiting. 

Firms that are open now: Solomon, Raymond James, JMP, Harris WilliamsBNP Paribas, Mesirow.

Firms that start later this summer or early fall: OppenheimerCanaccordRabobank, Stephens, Truist, D.A. Davidson, Wedbush, Santander, H.C. Wainwright, Kroll

They may not be the biggest or most prestigious firms, but some of those still carry name recognition. Still IB experience at the end of the day. Most of the ones yet to start will be opening in August or September I believe.

Edit: HW and Mesirow closed 

I've spoken to a couple of bankers at HSBC and it seems they aren't really involved in the loop. I was told recruiting is handled by an "outside party" and it's been ongoing throughout the past couple of months. I've heard super days started in May and will go through until July-ish but it's basically August now and I'm not sure if they have another wave. Hope this helps, I'm also not 100% sure, just what I've heard, would really appreciate it if anyone else had any insight on this.

Dolor ducimus alias non officia. Eum similique ut quis quis recusandae omnis. Quibusdam consequatur voluptate magnam dolor. Quae sit rerum qui error numquam. Aut cum ducimus est nihil at. Ratione eos explicabo id at laborum voluptatem perferendis. Incidunt voluptas harum est animi possimus libero.

Career Advancement Opportunities

April 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 19 98.8%
  • Harris Williams & Co. New 98.3%
  • Lazard Freres 02 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 03 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.8%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.7%
  • William Blair 03 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 98.3%
  • Moelis & Company 07 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (19) $385
  • Associates (86) $261
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (14) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (66) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (205) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (145) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”