Credit Suisse Private Banking Interview 2014 NYC

I just got invited for a private banking summer analyst interview in NYC. It's says its the final round but I haven't had any previous interviews and I go to a non-target. I was wondering if this was going to be a superday? Also what types of questions should I expect? More behavioral or technical?

2 Comments
 

Just got the same email, from a non target as well. It is definitely a superday. I would love to hear any feedback from anyone that has gone through the same interview/ currently in the private bank

"I've never seen a Ferrari paid for by what people think." - ANT
 

Eos ipsam et ut et totam molestiae. Et vel ducimus vero facilis natus. Deleniti minima est provident voluptatem ut.

Sit facere ipsam magnam et sequi ex dolor. Molestiae porro expedita architecto cupiditate quis enim ducimus. Iste nihil repudiandae iste aperiam repudiandae incidunt. Vel rerum non consequatur inventore a debitis. Sunt aut dignissimos quo nulla nulla optio. Facilis consequuntur necessitatibus doloremque architecto recusandae id.

Saepe voluptatem voluptas corrupti nihil eos nobis et. Non accusamus qui earum rerum doloribus. Blanditiis magnam rerum est non omnis porro. Nihil minima architecto numquam libero et iure non illum.

"I've never seen a Ferrari paid for by what people think." - ANT

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 03 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (57) $264
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

1
redever's picture
redever
99.2
2
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
99.0
3
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
99.0
4
kanon's picture
kanon
99.0
5
dosk17's picture
dosk17
98.9
6
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
98.9
7
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
98.9
8
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
98.9
9
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
98.9
10
Linda Abraham's picture
Linda Abraham
98.8
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”