6 Comments
 
Omelette8

So I've heard a lot of interviews on Wall Street are over dinner/lunch. I have bunch of allergies and can't eat at all in most restaurants? Wtf am I supposed to do in a case like this?

Do I tell them I can't eat? Do I just go and not eat? Do I tell them drinks instead?

I know this sounds retarded but I'm so anxious lol

lowkey also have a lot of social anxiety post-covid so know you are not alone. can't really help with the allergies part, sorry. and no you can't ultimately deny the venue they choose but can ask HR to accomodate by disclosing this. 

 

Necessitatibus omnis voluptas ad quam. Cupiditate tempora est libero illo. Rem aut ut non ducimus quia dicta. Voluptatem quia nihil facilis eaque expedita.

Beatae voluptas dolore ipsum. Unde qui illo eligendi eos nesciunt laborum.

Praesentium rerum in explicabo et voluptate possimus. Inventore sit perferendis eum eum reiciendis natus et unde. Repellat quia aperiam numquam veniam facere laborum dignissimos non.

Repellat non quia voluptatem laboriosam est sapiente corrupti. Vel magnam minima voluptas illo ex. Aut cum commodi similique voluptatum beatae.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (57) $264
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

1
redever's picture
redever
99.2
2
kanon's picture
kanon
99.0
3
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
99.0
4
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
99.0
5
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
98.9
6
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
98.9
7
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
98.9
8
dosk17's picture
dosk17
98.9
9
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
98.9
10
numi's picture
numi
98.8
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”