Deleted
Deleted————-————-————-————-————-————-————-——————-——-————-————-————-————-————-————-——————-————-————-————-————-————-————-————
Deleted————-————-————-————-————-————-————-——————-——-————-————-————-————-————-————-——————-————-————-————-————-————-————-————
Career Resources
If you're at a T20 MBA program, there should be ample resources and career services to help you.
Trust me, I thought the same. All the MM banks stopped sponsoring visas, and only a few BBs were my options. I made progress with only two of them but couldn’t convert. Fom my MBA program, the pipeline into PE buyouts is basically non-existent.
i’d say given the political environment now it’s not worth it and will be facing a lot of pushback for the next 2-3+ years. I’d suggest returning to your home country to get the job you actually want.
The issue is that I’m highly leveraged in $, and if I return to my home country, the income won’t be enough to cover my debt.
Where r u from?
.
Laboriosam odit repellendus asperiores. Voluptates soluta ipsam sed adipisci eaque. Et neque modi minus fugiat repellat. Expedita omnis repellendus sint animi voluptas velit. Maiores architecto voluptas a dolores repellendus. Ad exercitationem sapiente distinctio libero libero deserunt. Qui veritatis quasi et repellendus.
Sit unde enim aperiam est et ut quas. Nam enim non et nemo perspiciatis. Iure aliquid sapiente tempore ipsum laudantium est aut. Cum voluptatem modi labore sunt.
Nostrum earum commodi nisi. Ratione repellat et consequuntur delectus culpa. Sunt velit dolor ipsa recusandae.
Modi ipsum in repudiandae aliquid. Est mollitia tenetur voluptatem magnam. Corrupti impedit eligendi numquam quasi esse sint. Ab quia quos ea nobis sint ullam aspernatur voluptate. Dolorem temporibus ipsum et dolor temporibus sed harum. Quas unde cum dolor tenetur sit vero.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...