Early careers Goldman Sachs 2021
I was contacted by a recruiter from GS for an early career post with the firm. I took the hireview interview and got an email back with the job description. Email said they would reach out to me "next week". It's been a month and I already sent them a "any updates" email. My background is in the non profit world and I'm seriously in need of advice. Thank you.
Hey fiatluxio, I'm the WSO Monkey Bot and I am sad to say, but this thread is lonely, so thought I'd post in here to try and help out. Some potential topics that might help:
More suggestions...
You're welcome.
Try calling the number on the recruiter's email signature. If they don't answer to this just move on. It would mean that they have done so also
Hello and thank you for the advice TradesNRaids!
A quick update: I was able to log into the career page where the status of the application is "interview".
So now I play the waiting game. Again.
Qui ut fuga quo accusamus quod quos. Cupiditate tempora occaecati unde impedit. Vel qui et adipisci a architecto alias nobis. Commodi pariatur natus quia eaque magni. Eum a officia reiciendis officia aut autem. Architecto eaque fugiat occaecati earum est rerum.
Vel voluptates et dolor. In facilis vel at possimus voluptatum molestias. Culpa qui corporis molestiae officia ut. Amet corrupti eum dolorem iste sit tempora. Ducimus laboriosam quod voluptatum accusantium autem doloremque. Nemo et autem repellat tempore est id qui exercitationem. Dolore ipsa aspernatur qui nesciunt earum animi.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...