Energy Rodeo 2013 - FREE!!!
Making next years Energy Rodeo free to attend. Email me for details at [email protected]
Making next years Energy Rodeo free to attend. Email me for details at [email protected]
| +6 | CLT -> NY IR? | 3 | 6d |
| +6 | Explore New Opportunities for Financial Growth | 0 | 10h |
| +6 | Background Check | 5 | 3d |
| +3 | Applying to SA27 programs that are reopening months after signing offer? | 1 | 2d |
| +3 | What is going on | 1 | 2d |
| +2 | End of my career before graduating college | 3 | 1d |
Career Resources
This is awesome! For anyone who is interested in energy finance, this is a must attend! And free to boot.
Location?
Houston
I went both years so far and it has been a great experience with great speakers and even one or two amazing ones that you don't want to miss.
Highly recommend it to those interested in the energy industry.
What date is the rodeo usually on?
end of jan early feb
I saw this is geared towards students. Do you have experienced people in other facets in Energy show up?
yes
www.energyrdoeo.com
[quote=monty09]www.energyrdoeo.com[/quote]
www.energyrodeo.com
Im assuming its no longer free :(
^That, is it still free? Damn, I wish I had checked WSO when this was posted!
30 bucks is to lock up a seat.. will be refunded day of...
Sweet, I will register, do people usually bring resumes to this? I already have a job, but if everyone is doing it, i would be open too as well.
no... email me your resume if you want to be shown to firms...
Minus saepe facere distinctio quis reiciendis nihil harum. Autem quidem saepe est aut ipsam dicta. Repellat est debitis tenetur ea quia veritatis.
Ut porro quasi ipsum impedit. Et eius saepe autem iure. Qui aut nesciunt enim nisi saepe est.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...