FT 2022 question
I graduated in late 2020 and couldn't land a spot in the 2021 class. I'm working a FT job outside finance right now.Can I still apply to the 2022 FT positions and would they even consider me?Thanks!
I graduated in late 2020 and couldn't land a spot in the 2021 class. I'm working a FT job outside finance right now.Can I still apply to the 2022 FT positions and would they even consider me?Thanks!
| +20 | Big 4 audit to IB - have I made a terrible mistake? | 8 | 3h |
| +12 | Internal Referrals Not Even Working | 0 | 4h |
| +12 | Might have already struck out on SA recruiting, need advice going forward | 6 | 3d |
| +9 | Cold walking in to firms to drop off CV and intro myself.. Good idea or not? | 1 | 6h |
| Getting into quant ? | 1 | 2d | |
| +6 | KKR Insurance FT27 | 6 | 2h |
| +3 | Ft Partners Full Time | 1 | 1d |
| +3 | Citi corporate banking | 4 | 1d |
| +3 | Long Lake | 1 | 12h |
| +3 | AI/startup exits | 3 | 6h |
Career Resources
Probably not as those are intended for current undergraduates. Best bet would be applying to lateral analyst positions.
DELETED
Would do an MSF or try to work at a small boutique that is looking for experienced hires to eventually lateral to a bigger bank. Also depending on your experience, you can also do an MBA.
If you have experience at a well-known consulting firm or other related finance fields, you can probably be a good candidate for experienced hire.
You can still lateral without previous IB experience - people lateral into IB from CB, TAS, etc.
How bout non finance roles such as data analytics
no. that would not even be a lateral move at that point. you are changing industries
Not if the job description says they are targeted for those graduating in 2022
Ut qui quo veniam qui. Eius tenetur occaecati consequatur autem facere nostrum ut. Aut rerum officiis omnis vero quibusdam enim quam. Veritatis voluptates rerum sed magni quisquam. Eum omnis qui recusandae sit. Ut qui accusamus aspernatur deserunt. Quia hic magnam ea aut aperiam.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...