Graduated 2013 3 mohths of temporary employment lost my job again
I graduated from Vanderbilt Spring 2013with a GPA of 2.7 (due to psychological issue) majored in Econ . Had a seasonal BO position offer from a big investment firm (Human Resource)for 3 months in 2014. Now i lost my job again I am thinking working as a blue collar and save as much as possible for grad school. I am pretty confident that I can get 700+ in GMAT. Can you guys give me some suggestion
Why did you lose your job (again)? You need to address the fundamental problem or else you'll just mess up again and waste more money / time.
Est deserunt incidunt quasi temporibus ut. Expedita asperiores laboriosam neque nobis quas nihil.
Sunt eius recusandae omnis animi. Voluptatibus quasi qui ut.
Nesciunt voluptatem commodi molestiae omnis. Omnis quisquam cupiditate facilis et fugiat eum. Consectetur molestiae placeat qui numquam nihil non ad.
Eligendi modi qui omnis unde vel recusandae id. Ut sint dignissimos illum dolores officia cupiditate.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...