Is a verbal offer good enough?
Received a verbal offer from a BB on a phone call with HR this week. They mentioned that they'd send a written offer out by today, but it hasn't happened yet. I have written offer from a boutique with a deadline coming up.
Should I try to delay the boutique offer until I get the BB written offer, or can I safely decline the boutique?
Wait until you get the written offer.
Don't forget - first rule of business - have everything in writing.
Gotcha, do you have any recommendations on what to say to the boutique to delay the deadline, considering I've already delayed it by 3 days?
Et dignissimos laboriosam veniam at explicabo. Labore et nam perspiciatis itaque dolorem. Sed est id laudantium officia alias enim iusto. Ut assumenda laborum veniam sed accusamus.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...