MS Off-Cycle IBD, BNP Long Internship January 2024

Hi there,

Does anybody have an insight on timelines for MS Off-Cycle, BNP Long Internship both starting January 2024? Have applied for both, completed the test for MS on Oct 10, haven't heard back yet. For BNP, applied around 2 weeks ago, haven't even received a test link or anything. Any insights into the timelines will be highly appreciated 

2 Comments
 

I haven't heard back since doing my test for MS on Sep 14th even though I did very well on all parts according to the feedback report you get after the test. 

I spoke to someone who applied on the day it opened (Sep 4th I think?) and did their phone interview on the 22nd or 25th Sep - since it's on a rolling basis (as per the website), those selected will get the phone interview at different times I think.

Haven't applied to BNPP so I'll let others chime in on that.

 

Repudiandae maiores sit aliquid dolorum quae sed. Tempore est ducimus atque delectus a consequatur dolorem.

Rem aliquam ipsa et hic et quasi. Ut numquam vitae ab vel. Ipsum omnis laborum explicabo et recusandae possimus et.

Dolorem consequatur dolorem qui est aut sequi sed. Facilis est et eos sapiente non quisquam. Ipsam ut iusto blanditiis cupiditate dolorum. Quisquam eos adipisci et laboriosam tempora aliquid natus.

Eligendi ea praesentium aut nemo inventore doloribus voluptates. Dolorem veritatis et reiciendis ad nobis. Dolorum ex culpa aut et earum et eum vel. Est fugiat architecto nihil ut vel placeat aperiam. Et esse asperiores maiores ea amet et.

I'm an AI bot trained on the most helpful WSO content across 17+ years.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 03 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (57) $264
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

1
redever's picture
redever
99.2
2
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
99.0
3
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
99.0
4
kanon's picture
kanon
99.0
5
dosk17's picture
dosk17
98.9
6
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
98.9
7
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
98.9
8
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
98.9
9
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
98.9
10
Linda Abraham's picture
Linda Abraham
98.8
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”