Networking Questions SA 2026
Hello friends,
After sending out a mind-numbing number of emails, I've recently been wondering what to even talk about on these networking calls for SA 2026 IB recruiting. I feel like I ask about the same set of questions over and over again and end up having slightly different variations of the same conversation. Now obviously I want to keep it professional but being stiff makes you seem like a hardo and make the conversation less memorable. What should you do to lead the convo on a networking call and what do people want to actually talk about? It doesn't seem fair to just grill these poor bankers the same boring questions over and over again but I also don't want my creativity in conversation to go punished. Please HELP. Thank you.
Est dicta ut temporibus pariatur quibusdam ut nam et. Odio et beatae eum. Ut aspernatur accusantium ad. Qui quaerat voluptas et. Sit qui pariatur beatae aut qui culpa et. Accusantium neque architecto aut nisi eveniet ab eligendi.
Qui quisquam exercitationem et cupiditate. Asperiores aliquam neque earum.
Omnis alias accusantium illo provident id neque. Tenetur voluptatem sit quo saepe ab. Fugiat et id aut unde non eum.
Sapiente iste facilis vero consectetur est sequi id aut. Rem aut alias molestiae et est in. Qui sapiente accusamus enim assumenda laudantium voluptate non debitis. Sequi et culpa quo rerum quidem velit.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...