Prudential Private Capital SA 2022

I wanted to go into IB, but I got a hirevue for this firm that I'm going to be completing in a couple of days. Does anyone know what I should prepare for technicals and does anyone know the exit opps and rep of this investment arm?

6 Comments
 

Exit opps are not great. Just know its a regional firm, maybe I am wrong but haven't heard great things about them.

 

Praesentium debitis temporibus sed. Nisi doloribus laudantium nihil et blanditiis et quisquam.

Eos et asperiores enim dolore. Ab tenetur non quam sint iure quam iste quis.

Asperiores sed expedita veniam saepe ut. Voluptates sed enim commodi mollitia rem sed aliquid. Voluptas sequi a assumenda dolores molestias ullam. Inventore hic quo qui quaerat neque sed suscipit. Perspiciatis quisquam quos cumque iusto et qui nam minima.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (56) $261
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

1
redever's picture
redever
99.2
2
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
99.0
3
kanon's picture
kanon
99.0
4
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
99.0
5
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
98.9
6
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
98.9
7
dosk17's picture
dosk17
98.9
8
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
98.9
9
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
98.9
10
bolo up's picture
bolo up
98.8
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”