Recruiting for IB Associate Full Time 2023?
Hi guys and gals,
I went through tough year last year.. I learned from my mistakes. I did a few superdays, but I didn't get any offers in IB. So, I worked for Treasury at a BB in NYC this past summer, I have a return offer. (heading into recession, grateful to have a job after my MBA, but not my first choice)...I am attempting to re-recruit for IB.
I know many firms just give return offers to the previous summer interns who are graduating. I have read the IB textbook by pearl and rosenbaum as well as the 400 questions guide. I have submitted to a few firms, but less than 10 total. Do any of you have any idea when they start superdays for full-time associates class of 2023? Also any advice or tips would be deeply appreciated!
Thank You
Best,
M
Aut et autem possimus et ea. Sapiente quia sit tenetur veniam qui consequatur eos. Accusamus excepturi aperiam commodi dolorem porro. Accusantium exercitationem quam rerum alias molestiae ea sit. Eos quo earum nostrum. Tenetur non repellat ipsam ut ratione enim dolorum nisi.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...