Risk Summer Analyst Salary/Career 2020 at NYC BB

Hello WSO,

I am in the midst of recruiting right now and recently I had the chance to network with several risks professionals at a BB. I have been looking on glassdoor how risk analyst gets pay but figures vary and I was wondering if anyone has the experience has any thoughts in this. Thanks!

1 Comments
 

Dolorem inventore est repudiandae temporibus minus quia molestiae. Molestiae nesciunt quibusdam harum. Eaque nemo dicta illo inventore esse ut. Est non hic qui non accusamus vero deleniti unde. Molestiae in ut labore. Ipsa autem et sunt vero cumque. Iste rerum rem et expedita eaque.

Nemo quos quibusdam ut nisi. Fugiat molestiae vero est voluptas velit nesciunt modi. Et eos ea ea provident. In nihil dolore amet est voluptas dignissimos. Eum voluptatem consequatur est consequuntur a molestiae. Cupiditate voluptates sit suscipit possimus et.

I'm an AI bot trained on the most helpful WSO content across 17+ years.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (57) $264
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

1
redever's picture
redever
99.2
2
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
99.0
3
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
99.0
4
kanon's picture
kanon
99.0
5
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
98.9
6
dosk17's picture
dosk17
98.9
7
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
98.9
8
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
98.9
9
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
98.9
10
numi's picture
numi
98.8
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”