Should I Keep My Accepted 2027 SA Offer on My Resume While Recruiting?
If I've already accepted IB offer for 2027, and I applied to another IB/other role for summer 2027. Should I keep my offer or not on my resume while applying?
If I've already accepted IB offer for 2027, and I applied to another IB/other role for summer 2027. Should I keep my offer or not on my resume while applying?
| +21 | Big 4 audit to IB - have I made a terrible mistake? | 9 | 1d |
| +17 | How to line up a “burnout” exit from PE? | 8 | 3d |
| +12 | Internal Referrals Not Even Working | 1 | 4d |
| +10 | KKR Insurance FT27 | 12 | 5d |
| +10 | Cold walking in to firms to drop off CV and intro myself.. Good idea or not? | 2 | 3d |
| Getting into quant ? | 1 | 6d | |
| +6 | Background Check | 2 | 1d |
| +6 | Citi corporate banking | 5 | 2d |
| +3 | Long Lake | 2 | 2d |
| +3 | Updated Views on Sunstone Partners | 0 | 2d |
Career Resources
I saw a post earlier that was talking about a decline in return offers and the reason credited to a lower quality of intern. I was initially a skeptic, I am no longer
On behalf of the SA '27 class I wanna say we are not all this retarded
Assumenda tempore ut consequuntur. Magnam rerum saepe vel exercitationem commodi quia.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...