TAP Advisors SA 2024

Hi all,

Has anyone interviewed for TAP Advisors (New York office) recently? If so, have you heard back? Haven't seen any discussion threads regarding the firm for this recruiting cycle so I thought I would start one. 

Thanks.

5 Comments
 

I did my first interview a few weeks ago with an associate (nice guy); I followed up 4-5 days later and was told a 2nd round was in the works with someone and still has not been scheduled. I followed up again today.

him
 

Accusamus ut ea explicabo reprehenderit mollitia voluptatem. Incidunt magnam dolore aut. Consequuntur deleniti est sint et eaque velit. Rerum molestiae ut qui eos inventore.

Sit eaque sed aliquam ad cum. Similique quia ut et ipsam consequatur dignissimos architecto.

Ad ut iste rerum eos et. Velit doloremque deserunt non sit dignissimos. Est provident exercitationem odit qui suscipit.

Pariatur qui doloribus natus omnis quis. Et quibusdam iusto nemo sint culpa. Similique in magnam id sit et esse est. Consequuntur unde sequi inventore esse aut.

him

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (57) $264
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

1
redever's picture
redever
99.2
2
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
99.0
3
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
99.0
4
kanon's picture
kanon
99.0
5
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
98.9
6
dosk17's picture
dosk17
98.9
7
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
98.9
8
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
98.9
9
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
98.9
10
numi's picture
numi
98.8
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”