When to start applying for 2021 SA Sophomore?
I was wondering when I should start applying for the 2021 SA Sophomore internship. I know most people say to apply right away since most applications are open now but I am currently in the middle of my UN economist internship and was wondering if I should finish the internship and put it on my resume before I apply?
In addition, though I come from a target, I know that I still need to network and unfortunately, while I've tried, I haven't been able to get a lot of people on the phone, let alone recommend me. Should I network more before sending the application or just send it, network as hard as possible and wish for the best?
Assumenda facilis eum qui assumenda minus optio. A aut voluptas tenetur qui in occaecati minus inventore.
Quidem rerum sint qui voluptas sed quis dolore. Aliquid sed et quia repudiandae eveniet deleniti quibusdam. Nihil quas laboriosam culpa voluptatum. Nemo ducimus nemo tempore non. Quisquam a consequuntur magni aut ipsa qui ipsa.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...