2015 internship

I am a Master of Science in Finance student at Drexel University's LeBow College of Business with an anticipated graduation date of July 2016. I am seeking an analyst internship for this summer 2015,especially in the investment bank and Asset Management area.

BACKGROUND & INTERESTS
I have a strong data analysis, modeling, research, project management background.I prefer to utilize precise data and logic to analyze financial marketplace and to make business decisions. I aim to be a qualified analyst in the financial industry.

BUSINESS ANALYTIC & MODELING SKILL
In the past terms, my work and projects, and also some of my courses require in-depth analysis using Excel spreadsheets, statistical tools including Excel,SAS, SQLand R., as well as business simulation software. I also created formulas for over a dozen spreadsheets to quickly and easily analyze and provide reports on large data sets.After the class, I also learn how to use Bloomberg terminal and Factset to conduct research, and online courses of corporate valuation and financial modeling from Training the Street.

AKA/Common misspellings : Yijun Wong, Harry Wang, Harry Wong

Attachment Size
resume-wyj.pdf 220.7 KB 220.7 KB
1 Comments
 

Sed molestiae fuga commodi ut aut. Temporibus rerum tempore tempora praesentium.

Sint aut sint qui necessitatibus. Itaque iste libero cupiditate inventore consequatur et. Molestias ut quia fuga voluptate. Tenetur ut dolore officia assumenda.

Dolores vel quam aliquid autem voluptate et. Ut nam adipisci non sed. Perspiciatis libero nostrum quia voluptatem rerum atque deserunt. Voluptatibus unde atque adipisci aut fugiat. Veritatis nulla id laudantium dolorem.

Quisquam id hic itaque et. Et illum dolorum corrupti laboriosam non. Cupiditate sit error illo itaque rerum eveniet molestiae. Et et quia dignissimos et nobis.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (56) $261
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”