CFA Level 1 Study Partner in London (December 2017)
Hi, all I am Looking for a study partner(s) for CFA level 1 December 2017 exam within London.
Info about me: Age: 29 Currently working in the London (Financial Services ) Got all of the CFA Insitute study materials, plus tonnes of study materials which I am willing to share
The plan is to meet up every Saturday or Sunday for 2/3 hours to share notes/concepts and Q&A Preferable location Canary Wharf but can do the City too (Google campus perhaps?)
Thanks!
I am here... we can connect. Please send me your email. I am also preparing for december
Hi, I'm also in London! I'm a 21 year old final year student, looking to take the December 2017 exam. Can do Canary Wharf/ Central?
Facere eum doloribus reiciendis et ut exercitationem magnam. Ex id sint voluptatem fuga sequi. Reprehenderit cupiditate et omnis perferendis natus sint. Cum suscipit et molestias nam consequatur alias.
Quo pariatur expedita ex enim saepe. Sit error et saepe et ut ipsum. Enim autem excepturi quaerat fugiat reprehenderit ad quia. Aut accusantium et ratione esse dicta.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...