2016: The Movie
As the year comes to a close, I thought I'd share this 2016 themed horror movie trailer.
As the year comes to a close, I thought I'd share this 2016 themed horror movie trailer.
| +69 | I'm in love with my MD | 15 | 1d |
| +52 | WSO Users Tier List | 15 | 2d |
| +37 | I don't know how homeless people survive | 12 | 2h |
| +14 | Where to Buy Rope? | 3 | 6h |
| +3 | Visiting NYC | 1 | 2h |
| 0 | How does the stress/hours of a startup compare with IB? | 2 | 2d |
Career Resources
I look down on people who say 2016 was the worst year ever. Pretty sure 1347 was a much worse year.
People who are saying 2016 is the worst year ever are the main reason why 2016 wasn't the best year ever. There are thousands of years that have have been far worse than 2016.
Error dolor temporibus sed qui fuga et repudiandae. Libero doloribus repudiandae praesentium quis sit distinctio eum eum.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...